Cutiefy Marketing Services is committed in ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this Platform/Site, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and for the purposes stated in our request.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions and completing the registration as a user to Cutiefy Platform, mobile app, or www.cutiefyme.com website, you will be deemed to have agreed to and been notified of the terms of this notice concerning the collection, use, storage, transfer and disclosure of your Personal Data as set out in this notice.
Cutiefy Marketing Services may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You must check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 30, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
a. Registration Information:
II. contact information including home address, work address, mobile number and email address
III. Username and password, security question and answer
IV. Photo or ID (optional)
V. Preferences and interests
VI. other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
b. Account Information
I. Payment preference whether Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Transfer or Cash Note: Credit or debit card details shall not be collected by Cutiefy. However, if selected as a payment option, 3rd party payment gateways such as Paypal and Dragon Pay will require such information to complete a transaction.
II. History of Services and transactions
a. Date & time services were performed
b. Type and Quantity of Services requested
c. Salon & salon employee/s who performed the services
d. Ratings and feedback of services
e. Ratings and feedback of salon employee/s who performed the services on User
III. Upcoming Booking
a. Date & time of salon booking
b. Type and Quantity of Services requested
c. Selected salon
The above information obtained by us may constitute your Personal Data. We have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information (whether or not such information constitutes Personal Data) from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services, to perform the functions set out in this policy, to protect your account, comply with our legal obligations, protect our legal rights, and to operate our business.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Verify your identity, including the period of your registration as a user of Cutiefy
• Verify your eligibility to register as a user of Cutiefy or to use any of the features and functions of the Platform or site
• Processing your registration as a user, allowing you to log-in using your Cutiefy username and password, and maintaining and managing your registration
• Providing you with requested salon services, including facilitating the settlement of payment for services ordered, sending notices about your transactions, charge-backs, responding to your queries or feedback, communicating with your selected salons regarding your services and 3rd party payment gateways regarding your transactions.
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services by research and development, statistical analysis or surveys, analysis of trends, feedback and behaviors
• With your consent, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, or
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the site according to your interests.
• Detecting, investigating, preventing or remediating violations of the Terms and Conditions, any applicable internal policies, relevant industry standards, guidelines, laws or regulations
• Detecting, investigating, preventing and/or remediating fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities and otherwise protecting the integrity of our payment platform
• Making such disclosures as may be required by any law or regulation of any country applicable to us or our affiliate, government official or other third party, including any card association or other payment network. Disclosures may also be made pursuant to any subpoena, court order, regulatory requests or other legal process or requirement in any country applicable to us or our affiliate.
• Making any disclosure to prevent any harm or financial loss, to report any suspected illegal activity or to deal with any claim or potential claim brought against us or our affiliates.
• Enabling any due diligence and other appraisals or evaluations for actual or proposed merger, acquisition, financing transactions or joint ventures.
• Any other legitimate business purpose, such as protecting the user and other users of Cutiefy platform or site from losses, protecting lives, maintaining the security of our systems and products, and protecting any of our other rights and/or properties.
• In other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection or for which you have subsequently consented.
Security and Disclosure
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online for the purposes described above subject to all relevant data privacy regulations such as the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its implementing rules and regulations. We shall retain your Personal Data only for so long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
We urge you not to divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel or any 3rd party contractors will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share your computer or other devices such as mobile phone or tablet with others, you should not save your log-in information.
We may provide your Personal Data to the following parties for the purposes described above:
1. Salon businesses who are the service provider you have selected to perform your booked services
2. Assigned salon employee/s who the salon managers have elected to perform your booked services
3. 3rd party contractors that Cutiefy has assigned to perform technical support, customer service, marketing, promotions, database management, data entry, service alerts and payment extension services
4. Entities with whom Cutiefy Marketing Services maintains commercial arrangements such as 3rd party payment gateway network such as Paypal and Dragonpay
5. Professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory authorities or any other organizations to which Cutiefy Marketing Services is under an obligation to make disclosures under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation or commercial arrangement, including arrangements with any card association or payment
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but
you can usually modify your browser setting
Links to other websites
We may attach banners, java applets and/or such other materials to the Platform or site for the purposes of promoting our services and third party (Cutiefy accredited salons) services.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Privacy Act of 2012. If you would like a copy of the information held on you or if you wish to exercise any right to opt-out of data processing, please write to Personal.Data@cutiefyme.com. Cutiefy Marketing Services may charge a reasonable fee for processing any of your requests if permitted by applicable law.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Cutiefy Marketing Services reserve the exclusive right to change, amend or revise this policy from time to time.
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us a firstname.lastname@example.org
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Cutiefy Marketing Services and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Cutiefy Marketing Services. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Cutiefy Marketing Services takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This Platform or Site and its content and Materials is copyright of Cuteify Marketing Services 2018 © . All rights reserved. The Intellectual Property in and to the Platform or Site and the Materials are owned, licensed to or controlled by us, our licensors or our service providers. We reserve the right to enforce its Intellectual Property to the fullest extent of the law.
No part of parts of the Platform, Site or any Materials may be reproduced, reverse engineered, decompiled, disassembled, separated, altered, distributed, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, mirrored, framed, transferred or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system or installed on any servers, system or equipment without prior written permission from Cutiefy Marketing Services or that of the relevant copyright owners.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The Trademarks are registered and unregistered trademarks of us or third parties. Nothing on the Platform or Site and in these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use (including as a meta tag or as a hyperlink to any other website) any Trademarks displayed on the Services, without written permission from Cutiefy Marketing Services or any other applicable trademark owner.